Welcome to the Binary Clock Page
Created by Nathan F. and Nathan L.
Picture of the Clock
This clock displays the current time in 24 hours. Ex. 13:25 is the same as 1:25 PM. To convert 24 hour time into 12 hour time deduct 12 hours and visa versa.
The materials consist of:
- An arduino board (any model will suffice)
- Some wires for cabling
- A box made out of your choice of material. We chose pexiglass as our box model
- an assortment of LED lights (again any kind will work)
- 200 Ohm resitors
- A small micro usb cable to plug in to the computer
- Some basic knowlage of C or C++ derivative
Clock On: Time Displayed is 13:33